“Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.”
~ Chief Seattle, 1854
Donate to SERES
Your generous gift will allow us to achieve the following Strategic Priorities:
- Transform Lives and Communities 2020:
- In the next three years, SERES will provide education, training and skills-building to 1,500 young men and women from 7 municipalities in Guatemala and El Salvador, supporting them to be responsible members of society that are actively contributing towards building more just and sustainable communities.
- Train Next Generation Leaders:
- By 2020, SERES will build a cohort of 100 emerging community leaders and knowledge brokers who are catalyzing new projects, enterprises and investment opportunities that will contribute towards building more resilient, inclusive and sustainable communities in Guatemala and El Salvador.
- Build the Youth Leadership Center:
- By 2025, SERES will have completed the construction of a new learning campus and sustainability hub, bringing together emerging young leaders from across the region with a thirst for political and social change, an interest in active citizen engagement, and a desire to have a positive impact.
Thank you for your donation. All donations are tax-deductible and can be made either by check or online. Please follow the instructions below depending on your country of residence to donate and receive your tax-deductible receipt.
On behalf of everyone that is a part of SERES’ community, thank you for choosing to support us and being a part of this life-changing work.
For U.S. residents:
To make a one-off or monthly online donation, please follow this link: Online Donations
Or follow the instructions for sending a check* to:
3865 Lakeshore Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
*For all checks, please include:
- Checks are payable to SERES Global
- A clear notation on each personal check that the donation is for SERES Global.
- Your email address, physical mailing address and phone number (to receive your tax receipt)
- If the donation is expected through a 3rd Party (i.e. bank-issued bill pay checks, corporate matching gifts, United Way etc) please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe in transparency. See our 990 forms and other relevant documents for IRA exempt status.
For Donor Advised Funds (DAF) Direct Clients:
To initiate a grant recommendation directly from your donor-advised fund (DAF), please fill-in the form below:
For Australian residents:
We are pleased to be working in partnership with Australian registered not-for-profit organization OzGREEN. Australian residents and businesses may make a tax-deductible donation for SERES via OzGREEN by filling on one of the links below.
For Canadian residents:
For CANADIAN RESIDENTS who wish to make a tax-deductible donation, please email email@example.com for further details on how to do this in Canada.
Residents of ALL OTHER COUNTRIES, you may still donate to SERES however we are unable to issue tax receipts. Please click on the link below and your gift will be processed directly to SERES.
Buy a fantastic new book and support SERES: